Experienced Fixed Fee Financial Services
Personalised advice for businesses, individuals, retirement, insurance and superannuation
OUR PERSONALISED ADVICE
Our services and advice are provided to a range of people in many different financial and lifestyle situations. However, essentially we can break the people we help into two age groups; those that want to improve or make the most of their financial situation because they are a long way off retirement but want a good lifestyle, and those who need retirement planning because they are only a few years away from or currently in retirement.
INDIVIDUALS, COUPLES AND FAMILIES
Those who are between the ages of 20 and 55 years old and are living without knowing what they should really do with their finances, not knowing how to improve, or what they should do next whether they are wealthy or not.
We can help you control your finances, move on to the next phase in your financial life and help you start living so you don’t have to worry about the most stressful thing in life – money. You can then start creating the wealth you need that will allow you to focus on the most important thing in life… you and your family.
THE LEADING PROVIDERS OF PERSONALISED FINANCIAL EDUCATION, STRATEGY AND ADVICE
Oasis Financial Planning is committed to providing the highest quality education, support and financial planning advice to our clients. We do this through a personalised approach focused on developing an understanding relationship with you so that we can meet your specific needs now and throughout your life. Our high standard of education and experience obtained over the last 17 years allows us to do this in a personalised but professional and investment commission-free manner.
If you are unsure of whether we can assist you here is a list of the most common issues and questions our clients come to us with and we successfully help them out:
- I want to become wise with what I earn and stop going backwards or not getting ahead
- How do I reduce my bad debt or get out of debt
- Why are others getting ahead financially but we seem to never get ahead
- I am earning good money but not sure how or what to do with it
- How much do I need to save to be able to retire or afford the lifestyle I want
- Can I and should I retire
- How do I payless tax and maximise my tax refund
- How do I buy my first investment property, and then more
- How do I structure my mortgage to pay it off sooner
- How do I start investing to help pay my mortgage off sooner
- Should I invest in Shares, Property, leave my money in the Bank, or do a Combination of all three
- What do I need to know about Superannuation and should I be putting money into super
- How do I buy investment property through Superannuation
- How can I take out some insurance and not have to pay for it out of my cashflow
- What insurance should I have
- What is Transition to Retirement and should I do it. Is it beneficial for my retirement planning
- Should I start a superannuation pension
- What are my government age pension options
- Should you start a Self-Managed Super Fund
- How can I stop my super losing more money
- How can I make more money
- How do I save for the kids education, etc.
Not many people can answer the questions listed above. You are not alone in you need for answers and direction. Everyone’s situation is different so there is never a one answer that fits all. If you are not sure what you need to do, or just want to make sure you are doing the best thing for your situation then we can help.
Money and finances are not meant to be stressful or confusing. However so many people struggle through life wasting time and energy stressing about money and worrying about what they are or aren’t doing. All they need to do is ask. Seek out a professional you feel comfortable with that understands your situation and needs, and wants to help you do what is best for you. Find out how our Gold Coast Financial Planning 4214 can help you, call 0427 729 448.