OASIS – GOLD COAST LIFE INSURANCE
Life Insurance provides a lump sum of money to give the financial support needed by your loved ones when you are no longer around to provide for them. Whether you live on the Gold Coast or elsewhere in Australia you can easily take out Life Insurance with a Gold Coast Financial Planner so that your spouse, children, or other nominated beneficiary or estate, will receive the money they need upon your death.
Life Insurance payments can be made to your spouse, children, other beneficiaries, business partner, or your estate. A Gold Coast Life insurance payment can help with:
- Pay out your mortgage and any other personal debts or business debts.
- Provide for your spouses and children’s ongoing living expenses.
- Help provide funds to pay for your children’s education.
- Pay for the cost of a funeral.
- Help your business partner come up with the money to buy your share of the business and so your spouse receives the money for your share of the business.
Other factors to be aware of with Gold Coast Life Insurance:
- Everyone has different insurance needs and therefore the amount of cover you require must be worked out accurately.
- Life Insurance premiums (cost) are determined by several specifics, for example your age, gender, medical history, occupation, etc.
- Premiums can also be designed to lock in the cost so that it doesn’t increase the cost the older you get, which allows you to afford the cover later in life when it is potentially needed the most.
- Some Life insurance policies have a terminal illness payment, which means you can claim your Life insurance if you are diagnosed with a terminal condition, and not have to wait till you pass away.
- You can have Optional Child Cover to provide you money in the event of a child passing away.
- Personal insurance premiums can be paid by you, by someone else, or by your superannuation, and you don’t have to change super funds. Having super pay for insurance frees up your cashflow while still giving you the cover you need.
- If structured correctly Life insurance premiums can be tax deductable, which reduces the cost to you.
- The amount of Life insurance cover can be structured to increase each year, stay the same, or decrease. It depends on what is needed for your situation.
Some of the areas we service for Gold Coast Life Insurance are:
Ashmore Life Insurance
Biggera Waters Life Insurance
Bundall Life Insurance
Burleigh Heads Life Insurance
Chevron Island Life Insurance
Coolangatta Life Insurance
Coombabah Life Insurance
Coomera Life Insurance
Currumbin Life Insurance
Elanora Life Insurance
Labrador Life Insurance
Main Beach Life Insurance
Most Australians are significantly underinsured. This then has devastating effects on loved ones when they pass away. Please feel free to have a chat with us here at Oasis Financial Planning for all your Gold Coast Life Insurance needs.
Book A Free Consult
Start your journey today with a Gold Coast financial planning profesional.Sign up here to request your free initial consultation 0r contact us directly at :
Stephen Pollard 0427 729 448 |