OASIS – GOLD COAST BUSINESS EXPENSES INSURANCE
Many businesses and Business owners turn to the leading Insurance experts for Gold Coast Business Expenses Insurance. They do this because they in the event that one of the business owners or the businesses key people cannot work due to an illness, injury or accident, their business costs and loss or productivity and/or revenue, or debts are covered by benefits paid monthly to the business while the missing owner or keyperson recovers.
Gold Coast Key person insurance is similar but provides life insurance, Total & Permanent Disability insurance or Trauma insurance on the key person in a business. This is usually the owner, or a key employee or two. The insurance is taken out by the business on those people who are crucial to a business, where their absence would be severely detrimental to the company.
Business expenses cover normally pays a monthly amount for up to 12 months. The cost of this insurance is tax deductible to the business, and is a small cost to pay to ensure your business is able to continue to operate while you or your keyperson is recovering from ill health or an injury or accident.
Gold Coast Business Expenses Insurance and Keyperson Insurance can cover for:
- Total Disability.
- Partial Disability.
- Death Benefit.
- Accident Option.
Why should Gold Coast Business owners have Gold Coast Business Expenses Insurance and Keyperson Insurance?
- Business expenses insurance provides a monthly injection of money into the business when needed.
- Help you pay staff salaries.
- Pay your business rent.
- Meet the cost of phone, gas, electricity and other every day running costs.
- Provide money to continue paying leasing expenses for equipment and vehicles.
- Keyperson insurance provides a lumps sum to help with the above, or to help support the business financially till a replacement can be found.
Other factors to be aware of with Gold Coast Business Expenses Insurance:
- How much cover you take out is calculated by the allowable business expenses your business has each month. This is the monthly insured amount.
- Premiums can be tax-deductible and can generally be combined with personal income protection insurance so you are covered for both personal income and work expenses.
- This insurance has waiting periods, which are the amount of time from when you become unable to work to when you get your first monthly business expenses payment. This is usually between 14 and 90 days.
Some of the areas we service for Gold Coast Business expenses Insurance are:
Mermaid Beach Business expenses Insurance
Miami Business expenses Insurance
Nerang Business expenses Insurance
Palm Beach Business expenses Insurance
Robina Business expenses Insurance
Runaway Bay Business expenses Insurance
Sanctuary Cove Business expenses Insurance
Southport Business expenses Insurance
Surfers Paradise Business expenses Insurance
Tweed Heads Business expenses Insurance
Varsity Lakes Business expenses Insurance
Worongary Business expenses Insurance
Please feel free to have a chat with us here at Oasis Financial Planning for all your Gold Coast Business Expenses Insurance needs.
Book A Free Consult
Start your journey today with a Gold Coast financial planning profesional.Sign up here to request your free initial consultation 0r contact us directly at :
Stephen Pollard 0427 729 448 |